ZenCart - Mercado Pago Module (v1.5.x)
The module of Mercado Pago to Zencart is integrated with the feature and payment solutions:
|Plugin Version||Status||Compatible Versions|
|v1.0.1||Stable (Current version)||ZenCart 1.5.x|
- PHP v5+
- Required extensions: MySQL, cURL
- MySQL v5+
Download Mercado Pago module.
Copy the module folder to your ZenCart ROOT installation.
On your store administration, go to Modules > Payment.
In Payment Modules click on MercadoPago.
In MercadoPago click on the Install button.
Now, is very important to set your CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET.
Get your [CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET](https://www.mercadolibre.com/jms/mlm/lgz/login?platform_id=mp&go=https://www.mercadopago.com/mlm/account/credentials?type=basic).
- Set the status for IPN (Instant Payment Notification):
- Choose the default status for a new order: Sets up the order status when payments are approved.
- Choose the status of approved orders: Sets up the order status when payments are approved.
- Choose the status when payment is pending: Sets up the order status when payments are pending.
- Choose the status when payment is process: Sets up the order status when payments are in process.
- Choose the status when payment was reject: Sets up the order status when payments are rejected.
- Choose the status of refunded orders: Sets up the order status when payments are refunded.
- Choose the status when client open a mediation: Sets up the order status when client opens a mediation.
- Choose the status when payment was canceled: Sets up the order status when payments are canceled.
- Other settings.
- Store Category: Sets up the category of the store;
- Redirect URL: The Redirect url were also generated automatically, but if you're testing in a localhost, it will not work. You can change the address to any of your choice, but can't be localhost.
- Enable Auto Return?: If set, the platform will return to your store when the payment is approved.
- Type Checkout: How your customers will interact with Mercado Pago to pay their orders;
- Limit installments: The maximum installments allowed for your customers;
- Exclude Methods: Complete the payment methods that you do not accept with MercadoPago.
- Live or Sandbox: Test your payments in Mercado Pago sandbox environment;
- Sort order of display: Complete the display order of MercadoPago
If you have any questions, problems or errors we have a support channel. Write us at our support form with the following information:
- Email of your account Mercado Pago.
- Details about your question, problem or error.
- Files that can help in understanding (Print-Screen, Video, Log Files, etc.).
- Version of Zencart.
- Module version, if you are using.
Was this information helpful?
Thank you for helping us improve. We’re sorry you didn’t find what you were looking for. Could you give us more details? It will only take a few minutes. Go to the form.
Thank you for helping us improve! Can you tell us about your experience?
It will only take a few minutes. Go to the form.